Business Insurance from The Hartford
Business insurance helps protect businesses' important assets such as business property and income from risks like loss, theft or damage. It can even provide programs to help injured workers get back to work and help cover lost wages. Commercial insurance policies also help protect businesses from financial losses resulting from liability claims including things like data breaches.
Essential Business Coverages
At its core, a comprehensive business insurance solution will help business owners protect their company’s property, income and financial assets. Small businesses
that choose a business owner’s policy
from The Hartford enjoy broad risk protection with commercial property, general liability and business income coverage in a single policy.
Commercial property insurance
– Most businesses own a substantial amount of physical property. This property may include one or multiple locations as well as tools, computers, inventory and even accounts receivable. Commercial property insurance can help cover the loss of these assets if they are damaged or destroyed by a covered event.
General liability insurance
– No matter how cautious business owners are, accidents can happen. For example, a customer may accidentally get hurt in a company’s store, or employees may accidentally damage customer property while working on-site. General liability insurance can help protect businesses from the risk of liability claims such as bodily injury, property damage or even advertising mistakes.
Business income insurance
– Businesses rely on many types of property to function and generate income. If a business owner must suspend operations due to a covered loss like a fire or theft, business income insurance can help replace income lost as a result. This can help them continue to meet obligations like payroll and rent.
Customize Your Business Insurance
Your business is unique and deserves coverage appropriate to the specific risks you face. That’s why The Hartford offers a wide range of options that allow you to customize your policy with coverage endorsements to address your unique needs. Some popular options include:
Data breach coverage
– Most businesses are at risk of data breaches. Data breach insurance can help replace lost income if a business shuts down temporarily due to a breach. It can also help cover the costs associated with managing the breach. With data breach coverage from The Hartford, businesses can even access support services to assist them in creating policies and best practices that help prevent breaches from happening in the first place.
– In the event that an employee suffers from a workplace injury or illness, workers’ compensation insurance from The Hartford can help pay for the associated medical expenses as well as compensate the employee while they take time off to recover from a work related injury or illness. If you have employees, many states require this coverage.
Working with The Hartford
Companies that choose The Hartford for business insurance enjoy industry-leading claims and services. Our dedicated response team is available 24/7 to answer your questions. Talk to an agent today
to learn more about The Hartford.
For more than 200 years The Hartford has helped companies prevail through the unexpected. Today, we are considered one of the most trusted names in insurance and have been named one of the Ethisphere®
Institute’s World’s Most Ethical Companies®
. Get a quote today
and learn how The Hartford can help protect your businesses.