Choose The Hartford for All Your Arizona Business Insurance Needs
Arizona’s economic annual growth rate is higher than the U.S. national average.1
Small businesses help drive the economy and in 2019 alone, 43,792 new jobs were created.2
However, these businesses can’t continue to expand without having the right insurance coverages to protect them. For instance, you’ll need liability coverage if your employees accidently damage your customer’s property. Without it, you’d have to pay for the repairs out of pocket.
To learn more about the right insurance for your business, obtener una cotización
from us today. For over 200 years, we’ve been helping small business owners get the protection they need.
Types of Arizona Business Insurance Offered
Business Liability Insurance AZ
With our Business Owners’ Policy (BOP), you can bundle various types of business insurance. This coverage is also known as commercial insurance. It combines your el seguro de responsabilidad comercial
and property coverage together to help you save money.
You can also customize your BOP’s insurance coverages to meet your needs. For instance, it’s easy to add workers’ compensation and liability coverage to your policy.
Some examples of when our BOPs could help protect your business include:
- A fire causes property damage to your warehouse and ruins your inventory.
- A customer injures themselves while they’re shopping in your store and sues you to cover their medical bills.
- Thieves break into your office and steal your merchandise so you have to shut down until a new shipment arrives.
Arizona Professional Liability Insurance
If there’s an error in your products or services, professional liability insurance can help protect your business. For instance, if your client sues you after your employee gives them faulty financial advice, this coverage can help pay your legal fees.
You can also rely on us to help you check your business’ liability risks and recommend policies to help protect you from the unique risks you face.
Some businesses that need this coverage are:
- Interior designers whose clients can claim they used the wrong materials or failed to finish the project on time.
- Accountants and tax preparers who handle clients' finances and bookkeeping.
- Consultants who give professional advice to other businesses or individuals.
AZ Business Income Insurance
Business income insurance can help replace what you would have earned if you have to close temporarily due to a covered event. It can also help pay your expenses, like payroll and rent, until you’re able to open again.
Your business income policy protects your company from claims resulting from:
- Someone breaking into your store, damaging it and slowing sales while you repair it.
- A fire destroying your hair salon’s equipment, forcing you to shut down for a month.
- A wind storm causing damage to your store, causing you to shut down until repairs are done.
Home-Based Small Business Insurance in Arizona
We know home-based businesses need protection just like brick and mortar stores. That’s why we offer solutions with a range of commercial insurance for Arizona residents.
One option is combining your commercial general liability and property coverages in your BOP.
These coverages can help protect your business if you:
- Store sensitive customer records at your home
- Have clients come to your house for meetings
- Allow employees to work at your house
- Keep inventory or office supplies at your home
Arizona Minimum Business Insurance Requirements
If you’re an Arizona business, you’ll need workers’ compensation insurance for each employee. This coverage can help pay for their medical treatment and missed wages if they get a work-related illness or injury.
Additional Arizona Business Insurance Links
To help you get the most comprehensive coverages possible, we offer additional insurance policies like:
1,2 U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), “2019 Small Business Profile.”