Choose The Hartford for Your PA Business Insurance Needs
Small businesses are a big part of Pennsylvania. In fact, there are 1.1 million of them in the state, making up 99.6% of all Pennsylvania businesses.1
To keep these companies protected, small business owners will need the right seguro de negocio
. To learn more about the small business insurance
you need, obtener una cotización
Types of Pennsylvania Business Insurance Offered
Pennsylvania General Liability Insurance
General liability insurance
, also known as business liability insurance, provides broad coverage that helps protect your business from claims caused by:
- Personal property damage
- Reputational harm
- Lesiones corporales
- Advertising errors
- Personal injury like libel or slander
You can buy this policy separately or as part of our Business Owners’ Policy
(BOP). It can help cover certain expenses, like if your:
- Client leaves their personal property with you and it gets damaged. As a result, they sue you to replace it.
- Competitor claims that you infringed on their copyrights while advertising your products. They decide to take you to court.
- Customer gets injured while dining at your restaurant and needs medical treatment. Later, they request that you cover the cost of their medical expenses.
- It’s also important to note that customers can file claims against your business even if you did nothing wrong.
Commercial Auto Insurance Pennsylvania
Commercial auto insurance in Pennsylvania
can help protect your business if you or your employees are in a car accident while driving a covered vehicle for work. If your company owns commercial vehicles, this policy can help cover your business.
If a car accident occurs on-the-job, our commercial auto insurance can help provide coverage for damaged property and medical expenses.
Commercial auto insurance can help cover scenarios like:
- Your employee hitting a pedestrian crossing the street while they’re driving to deliver your products.
- Getting into an accident while driving back from an appointment with a client.
- Rear-ending another driver while headed to your office, causing them severe injuries.
Commercial Property Insurance Pennsylvania
If you own or rent property for your business operations, commercial property insurance
is essential. This coverage can help pay for repairs if your building is damaged by:
- A windstorm
On top of this, you can tailor your commercial property insurance to add coverages for the unique risks your company faces. For example, we can help you cover the cost to reproduce essential documents or provide a temporary storage facility for you while your business undergoes repairs.
With our risk exposure analysis, we can help you determine the policies and procedures your company needs to prevent an accident. The right insurance protection can help ensure you’re covered if:
- A fire wipes out your manufacturing warehouse, including inventory and equipment.
- Strong winds knock down a tree, crashing into your storefront and causing structural damage.
- A thief steals your office furniture, equipment and records during a robbery.
PA Workers’ Compensation Insurance
Workers’ compensation insurance
helps protect your employees if they get injured in the workplace by providing them access to medical care and helping cover their:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Funeral costs
It’s important to remember that workers’ compensation doesn’t just help protect your employees, it also helps cover your business. Without it, you’ll have to pay claims out of pocket, which could financially devastate your company.
Workers’ compensation can help cover your business if an employee:
- Injures their back while lifting heavy equipment, requiring monthly chiropractor appointments.
- Slips on a slick floor in your office, breaking their wrist and needing surgery.
- Develops an illness related to a toxic chemical at your business, needing medication to recover.
When you get a policy from us, we can help you assess risk in your workplace and suggest ways to make your working environment safer.
Professional Liability Insurance in PA
- Inaccurate advice
- Failure to perform professional services or a professional services error
- Libel or slander
- Failure to protect Personally identifiable information
So, if your accounting firm in Philadelphia provides inaccurate financial advice to a client and they sue you, this insurance coverage can help pay your legal fees.
Pennsylvania Business Insurance Wherever You Are
No matter where you’re located in Pennsylvania, we’ve got you covered. For instance, you can get:
- Business insurance in Pittsburgh, PA
- Business insurance in Downingtown, PA
- Business insurance in West Chester, PA
- Business insurance in Philadelphia, PA
- Business insurance in Lancaster, PA
- Business insurance in Allentown, PA
Minimum Requirement for Small Business Insurance in PA
In Pennsylvania, you’re required to have el seguro de compensación para trabajadores
for your employees, whether they’re full-time or part-time.2
This ensures that employees with a work-related injury or illness have fair access to:
- Medical professionals
- Lost wages
To learn more about workers’ comp insurance in Pennsylvania, obtener una cotización
from us today. We’re an insurance company that’s been a leading provider of commercial insurance in PA for years. We can also provide you with a certificate of insurance, which is important to show your customers and clients what insurance coverage you have.
How Much Is Business Insurance in PA
The monthly cost of your business insurance in PA will depend on the type of business you run. Some factors that impact your costs include your:
- Type of assets
- Number of employees
- Property owned
- Claims history
Additional Pennsylvania Business Insurance Links
Get a quote
on Small Business Insurance for your business today.
Live in the Same State You Work?
1 Small Business Administration (SBA), “2020 Small Business Profile: Pennsylvania”