Get a Free Online Seniors Car Insurance Quote
Car insurance for seniors
changes over time. As you age, your costs and coverage limits may need to be updated. That’s why it’s important to have a car insurance provider that offers customized coverage for seniors. With an AARP membership, you can get discounts and savings on your car insurance through the AARP®
Auto Insurance Program from The Hartford.1
It’s important to remember that your auto coverage is essential for protecting you and your passengers. For instance, if you’re in an accident and your passengers are injured, your auto policy can help make sure your passengers receive compensation for their medical treatment bills.
The best way to find the right coverage is to compare car insurance quotes for senior citizens from multiple insurance companies. From there, you can look at car insurance costs and choose the policies that fit your needs best.
Learn more about car insurance for seniors and obtener una cotización
from The Hartford today. We offer coverage options for mature drivers that are affordable and can help keep you and your passengers safe while on the road.
How To Get a Quote for Car Insurance
There are a few ways to get car insurance for seniors, including:
Before you get your car insurance quote, you’ll want to make sure you have this information ready:
- Driver’s license number
- Zip code
- Registro del vehículo
- Documentation for your current auto policies, including what types of coverage you have now
- Car mileage
- Vehicle identification number
- Car’s lease or loan information if you don’t own your car
Compare Quotes for Senior Citizen Car Insurance in Your State
Car insurance rates vary by state. In fact, some factors that impact how much you’ll pay for coverage include your:
- Type of vehicle
- Historial de manejo
- Amount of coverage
In the state of Georgia, you’ll need:
- $25,000 for bodily injury, per person per accident
- $50,000 for bodily injury, total per accident
- $25,000 for property damage per accident
In Florida, you’ll need:
- Property damage liability coverage: $10,000 per accident
- Personal injury protection (PIP) coverage: $10,000 per person
Common Questions About Car Insurance Quotes
Why Do Seniors Pay More for Car Insurance?
Is car insurance cheaper as you get older?
In general, studies show that older drivers who are over 50 years old are relatively safe behind the wheel. They typically drive fewer miles and modify their habits in poor driving conditions, which can qualify them for discounts. However, as a driver’s age increases, so does their risk of being involved in an accident. As a result, drivers aged 70 and up may pay a higher rate.
To learn more about insurance rates for seniors, obtener una cotización
from The Hartford today. We can help older drivers find the coverage that’s right for them at affordable rates.
What Is the Cheapest Car Insurance for Senior Citizens?
The best way to save on full coverage car insurance is to find senior discounts. With the AARP Auto Insurance Program from The Hartford, you can get car insurance discounts for seniors
, como por ejemplo:
- Bundle insurance savings: Bundling your homeowners and auto insurance for seniors can help you save money. In fact, you’ll save up to 5% on your auto insurance and up to 20% on your home, condo or renters insurance.**
- Paid-in-full discount: We’ll apply extra discounts if you pay your bill in full instead of making monthly payments.
- Disappearing deductible: Your collision deductible on your car will be reduced over time, as long as you keep a clean driving record.‡
- Accident forgiveness: We’ll forgive your first accident as long as all drivers on your Hartford policy are accident-free for five years.‡
Driving safe is so important. And The Hartford values it so much that we offer good driver discounts for completing defensive driving courses or driver training.
Car Insurance Quotes for Seniors
Finding the best car insurance company for seniors doesn’t have to be complicated. The Hartford can help you find the coverages you need at the right price. We’re an insurance company that’s known for our quality customer service and competitive car insurance premiums.