Santa Ana Car Insurance
With a population of just over 300,000 people, Santa Ana is the twelfth largest city in California.2 With that many people, you can expect a lot of drivers. To stay protected while you travel the roads, the AARP® Auto Insurance Program from The Hartford1 can get you the seguro para autos you need at an affordable price. Learn more about Santa Ana car insurance.
How Much Is Car Insurance in Santa Ana?
How much is auto insurance in Santa Ana, CA? The average annual full coverage premium is $1,954.3 This is lower than the statewide average of $2,065.4
What Drives Up Car Insurance Rates in Santa Ana?
In addition to your location, there are many factors that impact how much you’ll pay for car insurance in Santa Ana, including your:
- Age: Generally, the more experience you have driving, the less likely you’ll get into an accident, which lowers your premium. For instance, drivers in their 60s often pay less for car insurance in Santa Ana.
- Driving record: Drivers with violations or accidents will generally have higher rates than drivers with a clean record.
- Type of vehicle: Certain vehicles require higher premiums because they’re more expensive and can cause more damage in accidents, like SUVs.
- Coverage limits: The higher your coverage limits, the more you’ll pay for your premium.
AARP Member Discounts for Auto Insurance in Santa Ana
Drivers in Santa Ana that are AARP members can qualify for descuentos en seguros para autos and benefits, including:
- New Car Replacement:§§ If you total your new car, your policy will help pay to replace it with a new vehicle of the same make, model and equipment. There will be no deduction for depreciation
- 24/7 Claim Service: You can reach our representatives at 800-243-5860 any time of the day to report a claim.
- RecoverCare:§ With this benefit, we’ll give you up to $2,500 to pay for transportation, cooking, cleaning and other help you need after you’re injured from a car collision.
If you’re an AARP member, you can also receive 10% off your car insurance premium.
Auto Insurance Coverage Requirements in Santa Ana, CA
Every state has different coverage requirements for drivers. The state minimum for car insurance in Santa Ana, CA, is:
- Responsabilidad por lesiones corporales: $15,000 per person, $30,000 per accident
- Responsabilidad por daño a la propiedad: $5,000 per accident
Although these are minimum requirements, everyone’s auto insurance coverage needs are different. With the AARP Auto Insurance Program from The Hartford, you can get coverage at the right price. Our representatives can also help tailor coverages to fit your specific needs.
Learn More About Car Insurance in California
Puede conocer más sobre car insurance in California by reading through the links below:
- Car insurance in Bakersfield
- Car insurance in Chula Vista
- Car insurance in Fresno
- Car insurance in Riverside
- Car insurance in Sacramento
- Car insurance in San Diego
Last Updated: October 16, 2023
2,5 World Population Review, “10 Largest Cities in California.”
3 The Zebra, “How Much Is Auto Insurance in Santa Ana?”
4 Bankrate, “Average Cost of Car Insurance in California for 2022.”