Auto Insurance in Riverside, CA
From the March Field Air Museum to the UC Riverside Botanic Gardens, there are plenty of places to visit in Riverside, California. To stay safe while driving, you’ll want to find car insurance in Riverside, CA that’s specific to your needs. With the AARP Auto Insurance Program from The Hartford,1 you can customize your seguro para autos and qualify for discounts.
The Hartford has earned a reputation for integrity and trust, as well as high customer ratings for claims services. If you’re looking for information about buying car insurance, you’ve come to the right place.
How Much Is Car Insurance in Riverside?
The average cost of full coverage car insurance in Riverside is $2,049 per year.2 This is higher than the national average of $1,674 per year. Auto insurance costs vary by state because each state has different requirements for how much coverage you must have. The average driver in California pays about $2,065 for full coverage car insurance. However, not all cities in California have the same car insurance rates. For example, Los Angeles drivers pay $2,838 for full coverage car insurance.
In addition to where you live, there are other factors that car insurance companies use to calculate auto insurance quotes in Riverside, CA, including:
- Age: Usually drivers between 60 and 70 years old pay less for auto insurance.3
- Car: The make, model and year of your vehicle will help determine your car insurance rate.
- Driving history: Avoid distracted driving and keep a clean driving record to save money.
AARP Member Discounts for Auto Insurance in Riverside
The Hartford will help you get affordable car insurance in Riverside, CA. You can save up to 10% on your auto insurance just by being an AARP member. Experienced drivers like you deserve descuentos en seguros para autos. The Hartford’s auto insurance specialists will work with you to make sure you get the discounts you’re eligible for. Our customers enjoy savings by doing things like:
- Completing an approved defensive driving course.
- Bundling home insurance and auto coverage with the AARP Auto and Home Insurance Program from The Hartford. You can save up to 5% on your auto insurance and up to a 20% on your home, condo or renters insurance.**
- Paying your premium in full instead of making monthly payments.
Riverside Auto Insurance Coverage Requirements
The minimum amount of cobertura de seguro para autos you need is determined by your state laws. The state minimum car insurance in California includes:
- Responsabilidad por lesiones corporales: $15,000, per person per accident
- Responsabilidad por daño a la propiedad: $5,000 per accident
However, it’s smart to buy full insurance coverage in Riverside, CA instead of just the minimum. That way you don’t have to worry about paying out of pocket if you’re in a car accident. Remember, the cheapest car insurance quote might not have enough coverage to protect you.
Learn More About Car Insurance in California
Whether you’re cruising the coastline of California or sitting in traffic on the highway, you need coverage that will protect you and your assets. No matter where you live, The Hartford has got you covered with car insurance in California. Learn more about how the AARP Auto Insurance Program from The Hartford can protect drivers in California with:
- Car insurance in Bakersfield
- Car insurance in Chula Vista
- Car insurance in Fresno
- Car insurance in Sacramento
- Car insurance in San Diego
- Car insurance in Santa Ana
Last Updated: October 13, 2023
2 Bankrate, “Best cheap car insurance in Riverside for 2022”
3 Bankrate, “Average Cost of Car Insurance in California for 2022”