Car Insurance in Fresno
From the art museum to the Shinzen Japanese Garden, there’s so much to experience in Fresno. Get the peace of mind you need every time you take the wheel with the AARP® Auto Insurance Program from The Hartford.1 We’ve been protecting drivers in Fresno, CA and their families with seguro para autos since 1984.
You can feel confident that we’ll be there when you need us most. We’ve earned a reputation for integrity and trust, as well as high customer ratings for claims services. And if you’re an AARP member, you can save up to 10% on auto insurance in Fresno. No other insurance companies in Fresno can offer you that.
What Is the Minimum Coverage for Auto Insurance in Fresno, CA?
Car insurance coverage requirements vary depending on where you live. Fresno, CA drivers must have at least this much coverage:
- Responsabilidad por lesiones corporales: $15,000, per person per accident
- Responsabilidad por daño a la propiedad: $5,000 per accident
If you’re looking for cheap car insurance, you can save money by getting only the minimum. To be sure you have full coverage, you’ll want to purchase additional auto insurance in Fresno, CA. The Hartford is an insurance company that offers affordable cobertura de seguro para autos that can be tailored to suit your specific needs. With The Hartford, you can get the coverage you need at a great rate.
How Much Does Car Insurance Cost in Fresno, CA?
The average cost per year for full coverage car insurance in Fresno is $2,006. This is slightly higher than some other cities in California, but not nearly as high as Los Angeles.2 California drivers pay an average of $2,065 per year for full coverage car insurance, which is higher than the national average of $1,674 per year.
Average Cost of Car Insurance in Fresno
While there are average insurance costs based on where you live, insurance rates are also specific to each individual driver. Fresno car insurance quotes are based on many factors, including your:
- Age: Typically drivers between 60 and 70 years old pay the least for auto insurance.2
- Car: What kind of motor vehicle you drive will influence your rate.
- Driving history: If you have a speeding ticket on your record, you may pay more. Insurers in California will offer drivers with a clean driving record additional discounts.
AARP Member Discounts for Auto Insurance in Fresno
You can save money on auto insurance in Fresno, CA just for being an AARP member, but that’s not the only way to save. You may also be eligible for car insurance descuentos for things like:
- Completing an approved defensive driving course.
- Bundling your home and auto coverage with the AARP Auto and Home Insurance Program from The Hartford. This could help you save up to 5% on your auto insurance and up to a 20% on your home, condo or renters insurance.
- Paying your premium in full.
Learn More About Car Insurance in California
We’ve been protecting AARP members and their families with car insurance in California since 1984. No matter what city in California you call home, we can help you learn more about:
- Car insurance in Bakersfield
- Car insurance in Chula Vista
- Car insurance in Riverside
- Car insurance in Sacramento
- Car insurance in San Diego
- Car insurance in Santa Ana
2 Bankrate, “Average Cost of Car Insurance in California for 2022.”