Auto Insurance for Las Vegas Drivers
Las Vegas is a city like no other. From cruising the strip to visiting Red Rock Canyon, there’s plenty to do in Nevada’s biggest city. Whether you just moved here or are looking for new car insurance in Las Vegas, the AARP® Auto Insurance
Program from The Hartford1
can help protect you on the road.
Since 1984, The Hartford has been protecting Las Vegas AARP members and their families. We’re proud to have a record of high customer service ratings for claims services and we’ve earned a reputation for trust and integrity with our customers. Drivers in Nevada can count on The Hartford to be there when they need us most.
Features of Car Insurance in Las Vegas, NV
There are many benefits of choosing The Hartford as your car insurance company, including:
- New Car Replacement:§§ If you total your new car, we’ll replace it with a new one of the same make, model and equipment with no deduction for depreciation.t
- Exención por accidente:‡ As long as all the drivers on your car insurance policy have a clean driving record for five straight years with The Hartford, you’ll qualify for accident forgiveness.
- 24/7 Claim Service: Call 800-243-5860 o presente su reclamación en línea. Our representatives can help with your claim anytime.
Get Discounts and Find the Best Car Insurance in Las Vegas
- Disappearing Deductible:‡ If you maintain a clean driving record, your collision deductible could be reduced over time.
Liability Insurance Requirements in Las Vegas
State law2 mandates that all drivers in Nevada need car insurance. The following liability coverage limits are required for the state minimum coverage:
- $50,000 for bodily injury, total per accident
- $25,000 for bodily injury, per person per accident
- $20,000 for property damage liability coverage per accident
While you are required to have the state minimum auto insurance in Las Vegas, you also have the option to buy added protection. To be sure you have full coverage in case of an accident, consider these additional products and services for your auto insurance in Las Vegas, NV:
Las Vegas Rental Car Insurance
Drivers in Nevada are required to have minimum coverage to drive their own car. This is no different when driving a rental car. The two most common reasons to rent a car are:
- As a replacement for your primary car after an accident
- As a means of transportation when you’re traveling
No matter why you rent a car, review your car insurance policy to make sure you’re covered. Your regular car insurance may help cover you as it would in your own car, or you may need additional rental car insurance coverage
Proof of Car Insurance in Las Vegas
As a Nevada driver, you must keep proof of insurance in your car at all times in case you are in an accident. The Hartford makes it easy to store a copy of your auto insurance information on your phone. Download The Hartford mobile app
today by visiting the Google Play
™ or App Store
Get a Quote for Auto Insurance in Las Vegas
Commonly Asked Questions about Car Insurance in Las Vegas
Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance in Las Vegas?
Car insurance rates vary by auto insurers and depend on what products and services you need for full coverage. When getting a car insurance quote, be sure you find the best car insurance in Las Vegas that meets your needs, no matter the price.
What Is the Minimum Auto Insurance Coverage in Las Vegas?
Drivers in Nevada must have liability insurance at minimum coverage levels of $50,000 for bodily injury (total per accident), $25,000 for bodily injury (per person, per accident) and $20,000 for property damage (per accident).
Do I Need Rental Car Insurance in Las Vegas?
Your regular car insurance may cover your rental car, but it will depend on why you’re renting the car. Check your policy to see if you need additional rental car insurance coverage.
How Much Does Car Insurance Cost in Las Vegas?
Many factors will influence your car insurance quote, like your driving record, where you live and what kind of car you drive. Get a customized quote in minutes from The Hartford for auto insurance in Las Vegas. Simply call our representatives at 888-413-8970
or get a quote online.
Last Updated: October 16, 2023