If you’re an AARP member, you can enjoy great car insurance rates and benefits from The Hartford. The AARP® Auto Insurance
Program from The Hartford1
has offered special car insurance pricing and benefits to the nearly 40 million AARP members since 1984.
You deserve to drive your vehicle knowing you’re protected while out on the road. With the AARP Auto Insurance Program from The Hartford, you can enjoy benefits like new car replacement§§ and a 24/7 car insurance claims hotline. Have some peace of mind while driving your car knowing The Hartford has your back.
Benefits to Obtaining AARP Auto Insurance From The Hartford
Car insurance is meant to help protect you, your family and your cars. Car insurance coverages
vary depending on your specific policy. If you meet the AARP member age requirement
and you’re a member of AARP, vehicle insurance from The Hartford can help protect you on the road.
The AARP Auto Insurance Program from The Hartford offers benefits to provide drivers with the coverages they need while on the road, including:
- New Car Replacement:§§ If your new car is totaled, we’ll pay to replace it with a new vehicle of the same make, model and equipment, with no deduction for depreciation.
- RecoverCare:§ This coverage provides reimbursement for essential home services you can’t perform after a covered accident. It can help with the cost of house cleaning, lawn maintenance, snow removal and food preparation. If you’re unable to get to work, this coverage can also help cover the costs of your transportation.
- Lifetime Car Repair Assurance: We’ll help you find a trusted repair service. And if you use one of the 1,600+ authorized repair shops in our network, we’ll stand behind the quality of repairs for as long as you own or lease your vehicle.
For example, let’s say you’re involved in a car accident and your car’s rear bumper needs to be repaired. Our claims team can help you find a trusted repair shop to fix your car. And we’ll stand behind the repairs made to your car if you get it fixed at one of the shops within our network.
For even more protection, we offer coverages, including:
- Exención por accidente:‡ We understand every driver makes mistakes. As long as all the drivers on your car insurance policy have a clean driving record for five straight years with The Hartford, you’ll qualify for accident forgiveness.
- Disappearing Deductible for Auto Insurance:‡ Your collision deductible on your car insurance policy will decrease over time, as long as you maintain a clean driving record.
In addition to benefits and coverage, you’re also eligible for discounts to help you save on your car insurance. As an AARP member, you can save on your car insurance by bundling it with your seguro de viviendas
policy from The Hartford.**
Everyone is unique. The types and how much car insurance you need
for a vehicle varies from person to person. Our policies can be personalized. Our goal is to help prepare you for the unexpected. We’re here to help and answer your questions to help you get the right coverage.
Quotes for AARP Auto Insurance From The Hartford: Step By Step
Before you get a car insurance quote, it may be helpful to research the different coverages available. You’ll be able to find out more information on the coverages you may want for your specific policy.
When you’re ready, you can buy car insurance online
online from The Hartford. Before you get your quote, you’ll need to have certain information and documents readily available. These include:
- Your driver’s license
- Documentation from your current auto insurance, if you have any (Learn more about how to switch car insurance)
- Registro del vehículo
When you get your quote, it’s important to understand many factors affect your insurance premium. These different factors can include:
- Location – If you live and drive in a more populated area, your insurance premium can be higher. The more drivers around you, the more at risk you are of an accident.
- Coverage History – Continuous coverage is important. If you had a car insurance lapse, this could affect your insurance premium.
- How Much You Drive – Your risk of an accident increases the more you drive. If your work commute is long or if you drive your car a lot, this could impact your insurance policy.
- Your Driving Record – A clean driving record means you may qualify for a safe driver discount. If your driving record is clean, it can lower your costs for a car insurance policy.
- The Vehicle You Drive – If you drive an expensive sports car, your insurance premium may be higher than someone who drives an SUV. The type of car you drive and the type of maintenance required affects your car policy.
- Safety Rating – If your driving record includes recent accidents or tickets, this can increase your car insurance premium. A record without accidents or tickets means you’re a safe driver and this could result in a lower premium.
If you would like to speak with a representative from The Hartford, please call 888-413-8970
. Our insurance specialists are here to answer your questions and help you find the right coverage for you.
Does My Vehicle Qualify for the AARP Auto Insurance Program From The Hartford?
If you have a valid registration for your vehicle, you’ll likely qualify for the Seguro de autos AARP
Program from The Hartford. To be eligible for the program, you must be at least 50 years old and a registered member of AARP. However, high performance, low production and extremely high value vehicles do not qualify in most cases.
Is The AARP® Auto Insurance Program From The Hartford Reliable?
Sí, AARP has good car insurance
. In fact, our claims team receives high ratings and car insurance reviews
from members. Our car insurance claims
team is available 24/7. AARP members with an auto insurance policy from The Hartford can access the Car Insurance Claims Hotline any time and day of the week. This means you’ll have peace of mind knowing we have your back.
If you’re involved in an accident, we’re here to walk you through the claims process. And we’ll help answer any questions you have. Our goal is to get you and your car back up and running.
When Should I Ask About the AARP® Auto Insurance Program From The Hartford?
Nearly 40 million AARP members have benefited from The Hartford’s auto insurance. If you’re at least 50 years old and an AARP member, then you can also enjoy great rates, benefits and coverages from the AARP Auto Insurance Program from The Hartford.
Getting a cotización de seguro para autos
online is quick and easy. If you would like to speak with a representative, please call 888-413-8970
. Through the AARP®
Auto Insurance Program from The Hartford, we’ve got your back in case you experience the unexpected. Our goal is to help protect you and get you and your car back on the road.