If you’re an AARP member, you can enjoy great seguro para autos rates and benefits from The Hartford. The AARP® Auto Insurance Program from The Hartford1 has offered special car insurance pricing and benefits to the nearly 40 million AARP members since 1984.
You deserve to drive your vehicle knowing you’re protected while out on the road. With the AARP Auto Insurance Program from The Hartford, you can enjoy benefits like lifetime renewability, new car replacement,§§ and a 24/7 car insurance claims hotline. Have some peace of mind while driving your car knowing The Hartford has your back.
For more information on quotes for Seguro de autos AARP from The Hartford, contact one of our representatives by calling 1-888-413-8970.
Benefits to Obtaining AARP Auto Insurance From The Hartford
Car insurance is meant to help protect you, your family, and your cars. Coverages vary depending on your specific policy. If you’re a member of AARP, vehicle insurance from The Hartford can help protect you on the road.
The AARP Auto Insurance Program from The Hartford offers two different packages for protection. The Advantage Program and the Advantage Plus Program‡ both provide drivers with the coverages they need while on the road.
Our Advantage Program includes:
- Lifetime Renewability Auto Insurance.† If you meet a few requirements, your auto insurance policy with The Hartford is renewed for as long as you’re able to drive.
- RecoverCare.§ Provides reimbursement for essential home services you can’t perform after a covered accident. This coverage can cover the cost of house cleaning, lawn maintenance, snow removal, and food preparation. If you’re unable to get to work, this coverage can help cover the costs of a taxi.
- 12-Month Car Insurance Rate Protection. Your car insurance premium is locked for a year. This means your insurance premium won’t change every six months.
- Lifetime Car Repair Assurance. We’ll help you find a trusted repair service. And if you use one of the 1,600+ authorized repair shops in our network, we’ll stand behind the quality of repairs for as long as you own or lease your vehicle.
For example, let’s say you’re involved in a car accident and your car’s rear bumper needs to be repaired. Our claims team can help you find a trusted repair shop to fix your car. And we’ll stand behind the repairs made to your car if you get it fixed at one of the shops within our network.
Our optional Advantage Plus Program includes all the benefits of the Advantage program and more. Additional benefits you’d receive from our Advantage Plus Program include:
- First Accident Forgiveness.‡ After qualifying for this coverage, your first accident will be forgiven. Your car insurance premium won’t increase due to the accident. Instead, you’ll receive normal rate increases. To qualify, all of the drivers on your car insurance policy have to have a clean driving record for five consecutive years.
- Disappearing Deductible for Auto Insurance.‡ Your collision deductible on your car insurance policy will decrease each year as long as you maintain a clean driving record.
- $100 Deductible Reduction. You may have to pay out of pocket for repairs if they fall below the deductible amount – even if you’re not at fault. If you get your car repaired at a shop authorized by The Hartford, we can reduce your collision deductible by $100. This is not available in all states.
- One Deductible.‡‡ You’ll only have to pay one deductible if a claim you submit involves two of your vehicles that are covered under a policy by The Hartford. If your vehicle and home are involved in the same covered loss, this benefit also applies. With this benefit, you’ll pay the higher deductible.
- Waiver of Deductible for a Not-At-Fault Accident. If you’re found not at-fault in an accident, your collision deductible will be waived by The Hartford.
- RecoverCare.§ With RecoverCare, you’ll receive assistance after an accident. This includes compensation for home related services that are considered essential. For example, this may include lawn care or snow removal.
- 12 Month Rate Protection. Unlike other insurance companies, we’ll lock in your low rate for a full year. You won’t have to worry about a rate change every six months.
- Lifetime Car Repair. After your car is damaged, we know it can be difficult to find a trusted repair service. With our lifetime car repair benefit, you can rely on us to do that for you.
In addition to benefits and coverage, you’re also eligible for discounts to help you save on your car insurance. As an AARP member, you can save on your car insurance by bundling it with your seguro de viviendas policy from The Hartford.*
If you participate in the Programa de Seguridad del Conductor AARP, you can qualify for additional discounts. You can also save on your auto policy if you pay your bill in full.
Everyone is unique. The types and how much coverage to get for a vehicle varies from person to person. Our policies can be personalized. Our goal is to help prepare you for the unexpected. We’re here to help and answer your questions to help you get the right coverage.
Quotes for AARP Auto Insurance From The Hartford: Step By Step
Before you get a car insurance quote, it may be helpful to research the different coverages available. You’ll be able to find out more information on the coverages you may want for your specific policy.
When you’re ready, you can get a car insurance quote online from The Hartford in eight minutes or less. Before you get your quote, you’ll need to have certain information and documents readily available. Nuestros servicios incluyen:
- Your driver’s license
- Documentation from your current auto insurance (if you have any)
- Vehicle registration
When you get your quote, it’s important to understand many factors affect your insurance premium cost. These different factors can include:
- Location – If you live and drive in a more populated area, your insurance premium can be higher. The more drivers around you, the more at risk you are of an accident.
- Coverage History – Continuous coverage is important. If you had a lapse in coverage, this could affect your insurance premium.
- How Much You Drive – Your risk of an accident increases the more you drive. If your work commute is long or if you drive your car a lot, this could impact your insurance policy.
- Your Driving Record – A clean driving record means you’re a safe driver. If your driving record is clean, it can lower your costs for a car insurance policy.
- The Vehicle You Drive – If you drive an expensive sports car, your insurance premium may be higher than someone who drives an SUV. The type of car you drive and the type of maintenance required affects your car policy.
- Safety Rating – If your driving record includes recent accidents or tickets, this can increase your car insurance premium. A record without accidents or tickets means you’re a safe driver and this could result in a lower premium.
If you would like to speak with a representative from The Hartford, please call 1-888-413-8970. Our insurance specialists are here to answer your questions and help you find the right coverage for you.
Does My Vehicle Qualify for the AARP Auto Insurance Program From The Hartford?
If you have a valid registration for your vehicle, you’ll likely qualify for the AARP Auto Insurance Program from The Hartford. To be eligible for the program, you must be at least 50 years old and a registered member of AARP. That said high performance, low production, and extremely high value do not qualify in most cases.
Is The AARP® Auto Insurance Program From The Hartford Reliable?
Yes. In fact, our claims team receives high ratings and reviews from members. Our claims team is available 24/7. AARP members with an auto insurance policy from The Hartford can access the Car Insurance Claims Hotline any time and day of the week. This means you’ll have peace of mind knowing we have your back.
If you’re involved in an accident, we’re here to walk you through the claims process. And we’ll help answer any questions you have. Our goal is to get you and your car back up and running.
When Should I Ask About the AARP® Auto Insurance Program From The Hartford?
Nearly 40 million AARP members have benefited from The Hartford’s auto insurance. If you’re at least 50 years old and an AARP member, then you can also enjoy great rates, benefits and coverages from the AARP Auto Insurance Program from The Hartford.
Getting a car insurance quote online is quick and easy. If you would like to speak with a representative, please call 1-888-413-8970. Through the AARP® Auto Insurance Program from The Hartford, we’ve got your back in case you experience the unexpected. Our goal is to help protect you and get you and your car back on the road.