Protect Your Parker, Colorado Business With Insurance From The Hartford
Parker, Colorado has just over 58,000 people and is the second most populated town in Douglas County.1
Its small businesses employ nearly 34,000 people across a variety of industries.2
And small businesses make up 99.5% of Colorado’s overall business ecosystem.3
If you’re a small business owner, consider business insurance in Parker, Colorado to protect your business and employees from financial loss.
Is Business Liability Insurance in Parker, Colorado Necessary?
The Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA) strongly recommends that small business owners consider purchasing business liability insurance in Parker, Colorado to help protect their businesses from costly liability claims. At a minimum, the state of Colorado requires all small businesses to have workers’ comp insurance, auto insurance and professional liability insurance for doctors and health professionals.4
What Does Business Insurance in Parker, Colorado Cover?
All small businesses are unique, so business owners should review the insurance coverages that best support their business’ needs with an independent insurance agency. At The Hartford, we specialize in several different types of business insurance policies for those in Parker, Colorado:
- Seguro general contra terceros helps protect your business from claims that it caused bodily injury, property damage. General liability coverage is also known as commercial general liability and business liability insurance.
- Seguro de propiedades comerciales helps protect the owned or rented buildings and equipment used for your business operations. If your business has property damage, this insurance can help cover the repair and replacement costs.
- Seguro para ingresos comerciales helps your company replace lost income if it’s unable to operate due to covered property damage. This can help you avoid financial loss and continue to pay your operating expenses, like payroll and monthly bills.
- Colorado Workers' Compensation Insurance helps protect business owners and employees in the event of a work-related injury or illness. Most state laws require small businesses to carry this type of business insurance.
- Seguro para la pérdida de datos helps cover liability expenses from technology-related risks such as a data breach or cyberattack. If you collect, store, send or receive customer information, it’s important to protect your business against cyber risks. This type of business insurance is also known as cyber liability insurance.
- Seguro contra terceros por prácticas de empleo is a policy that covers small businesses when an employee files a complaint with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). Claims might involve a wrongful termination, sexual harassment, racial discrimination, age discrimination and other workplace issues.
Many small business owners in Parker, Colorado choose to get a Business Owner’s Policy (BOP)
. A BOP combines business property and business liability insurance into one business insurance policy. It’s a simple and convenient way to bundle two important insurance coverages into one.
How Much Does Business Liability Insurance in Parker, CO Cost?
Every small business owner’s liability insurance cost will vary depending on a number of factors, such as:
- Business location
- Type of industry
- Claims history
- Number of employees
- Coverage amount
For example, our customers paid an average of $916 annually, or $76 a month, for business insurance coverage in Colorado. For workers' compensation insurance, customers in Colorado paid an average of $759 annually, or about $63 a month.5
To find the best rate for your Parker business, it’s a good idea to compare business insurance quotes from more than one insurance company. To get started, obtener una cotización
from us today.
Business Insurance in Other Colorado Cities
Your company doesn’t have to be in Boulder to experience the benefits of Colorado business insurance. We offer coverage throughout the state, such as:
Get a Quote for Business Insurance in Parker, Colorado
For more than 200 years, we’ve helped over 1 million small business owners like you get the insurance coverages they need.
Whether you have questions about insurance products or need help with a claim, our insurance agents are here to help. Get an insurance quote today
and learn how we can help you get the right commercial insurance for your Colorado business.
Last Updated: November 15, 2023
1 U.S. Census Bureau Quickfacts for Parker, CO, 2020
2 U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, viewed as of 6/27/22.
3 U.S. Small Business Administration: Office of Advocacy, “2021 Small Business Profile: Colorado”
4 Colorado Division of Insurance, “Small Business Guide to Insurance”
5 Premium amounts presented are based on monthly premium paid by The Hartford's Small Business customers between 1/1/22 and 9/14/23 for 12-month policies. Premium is derived from a number of factors specific to your business and may vary.
Divulgaciones adicionales a continuación.