Commercial Insurance in Boulder, CO
At the foot of the Rocky Mountains, Boulder, Colorado is where the great outdoors and city-life meet. Recognized as one of the best places to start or grow a business, Boulder’s culture of entrepreneurship and innovation within a resource-rich environment makes it a prime location for small business owners.2
Whether you’re planning to start a business or already have one, it’s important to get seguro de negocio
. Our specialists have helped small businesses in Colorado get the protection they need. We can work with you to get Boulder, CO business insurance that meets your company’s unique needs.
Types of Business Insurance in Boulder, CO
Without business insurance, you may have to pay out of pocket for claims, which can get costly. In Colorado, businesses with any employees are required by law to have workers compensation insurance. If your business owns any commercial vehicles, you will need commercial auto insurance too. In addition to any required coverages, it’s a good idea to get other types commercial insurance to ensure you’re fully protected.
Small business owners in Boulder, CO should consider these types of policies:
- Seguro de propiedades comerciales, also known as business property insurance, helps protect your owned or rented building, plus any tools and equipment you use to operate your business.
- Seguro general contra terceros helps protect businesses from claims that it caused bodily injuries or property damage to someone else’s belongings. It can also help protect your business from claims of personal injury, like libel or slander.
- Seguro de compensación para trabajadores gives your employees benefits to help them recover from a work-related injury or illness. Small businesses in Boulder, CO with at least one part- or full-time employee are required to have workers’ comp insurance to help protect their employees.
- Seguro de responsabilidad profesional can help cover your legal costs if your business gets sued. This liability coverage can protect your business if a customer claims that you were negligent in the professional services you provided.
- Seguro para la pérdida de datos, also known as cyber liability insurance, may help protect your business in technology-related risks such as hacking, data breaches and cyber-attacks.
- Seguro para ingresos comerciales, also known as business interruption coverage, can help replace your lost income if you can’t operate because of covered property damage. This includes damage from a fire, wind or theft.
How Much Does Business Insurance in Boulder Cost?
Our customers paid an average of $916 annually, or $76 a month, for business insurance coverage in Colorado. For workers' compensation insurance, customers in Colorado paid an average of $759 annually, or about $63 a month.3 Business insurance costs
can vary in Boulder, CO because each business is unique and has different needs. Insurance companies use numerous different factors to determine costs, including:
- Claims history
- Type of coverage
The best way to find out your business insurance cost in Boulder, CO is to get an online cita
. You can also use your local insurance agency
to get a quote.
Get a Quote for Business Insurance in Boulder
We make it easy for you to get a business insurance quote
for your Boulder, CO small business. With just a few clicks, you can get a quote for the commercial insurance coverage you need in a few minutes.
Somos una compañía de seguro que tiene el respaldo de más de 200 años de experiencia. Our specialists have the expertise and knowledge to understand the unique risks that small businesses in Boulder, CO face. So, whether you have questions about business insurance or need help with a claim, we’ve got your back.
Business Insurance in Other Colorado Cities
Last Updated: November 15, 2023
1 Boulder County, “Economic Development.”
2 City of Boulder, “Business in Boulder.”
3 Premium amounts presented are based on monthly premium paid by The Hartford's Small Business customers between 1/1/22 and 9/14/23 for 12-month policies. Premium is derived from a number of factors specific to your business and may vary.
Divulgaciones adicionales a continuación.