Receive a Small Business Insurance Quote From The Hartford
Finding the right kind of small business insurance
coverage is vital to a small business. It can help protect your livelihood and your business from various claims. Small business insurance products can help protect your company from claims of liability, property damage, bodily injury, and more.
Different types of small business insurance can help protect your business from various claims. For example, professional liability insurance
can help provide coverage for your business if a customer makes a claim related to the professional services provided. A commercial property insurance
policy helps protect your business from property damage, like a fire. General liability insurance
helps protect your business from various claims, such as property damage, personal and advertising injury, and bodily injury.
The Hartford has been supporting and protecting small businesses for over 200 years. Over 1 million small business owners trust The Hartford for their various business needs, including:
We’ve made it quick and easy for you to find out what insurance options are best for your business. Get a small business insurance online quote
today. Or call 855-829-1683
to speak with one of our insurance specialists about protecting your small business.
Small Business Quotes in 5 Easy Steps
Getting a small business insurance quote
from The Hartford is fast and easy. With a few pieces of information about yourself and your business, you can find out the cost and types of insurance to protect your company.
- Gather the required information. When you’re getting a quote, you’ll need to know your business location, number of employees, gross annual sales, and total payroll size. Documentation on tools and equipment, furniture, and business property could also be helpful to have.
- Go online, find a broker specializing in business insurance, or work directly with an insurance company. Some business owners prefer working online. While others prefer going to a broker or talking with an insurance company about getting coverage. Do what you’re most comfortable with.
- Review your business with insurance agents to determine your needs. Don’t be afraid to ask questions. The insurance representative is there to help you find out the best coverages for your business needs.
- Go over coverage options and choose the right policy. Select the coverage options that address the needs and risks of your business.
- Breathe easy and have peace of mind. You did your best to protect your small business by getting a customized insurance policy. Your highly personalized insurance policy can help protect you, your business, and your employees.
Call The Hartford for a Small Business Quote
If you would like to speak to one of our insurance specialists about your small business insurance needs, please call 855-829-1683
. Our specialists are here to help you and answer any questions. You can reach our team Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET.
Request a Quote at Your Convenience
The Hartford understands the importance of time management and planning ahead as a business owner. That’s why we offer online quotes. We also give business owners the option to obtain a quote on the phone.
Get a quote online today or when it’s most convenient for you. Or you speak with our team at 855-829-1683
Every Small Business Quote is Personalized for Your Needs
Every small business is unique. The needs and risks faced vary from business owner to business owner. We understand that.
That’s why we offer personalized quotes for small business owners. We go through great lengths to fully understand the details of your business to provide you with a personalized quote that’s unique to your business.
Get the Best Coverage at the Best Price
Find out what insurance coverages you need to protect your small business – get a quote today
. We’ve helped over 1 million small business owners across the country. We can help you prepare for the future. And if the unexpected happens, we’ll support you.