In addition to flexible plan design options, we provide an unparalleled enrollment experience that best fits the needs of your company and your employees, including:
- End-to-end customer support
- Simplified implementation processes
- Streamlined billing
- Additional services through The Hartford’s Life EssentialsSM
- Single sign-on for Evidence of Insurability (EOI SSO)
These are just a few examples of the ways we help create a unique enrollment opportunity to help your employees protect what matters most.
Preparing for Your Enrollment Event
We’ll partner with you to learn about your employees and understand your enrollment needs and goals. Together we’ll determine how to best:
- Identify an enrollment period and design an enrollment timeline
- Discuss technology integration
- Discuss a communication and education strategy for the enrollment period
- Discuss Evidence of Insurability (EOI) options
Our EOI SSO connections allow employees to easily submit their applications for review and receive real-time decisions, helping more workers receive the coverage they need. In fact, 90% of applicants receive an instant decision when they complete their EOI through the SSO connection.1
Enrollment Support To Meet Each Employer’s Unique Needs
Together we’ll help you design an enrollment experience that helps drive employee engagement. Our enrollment communication strategy could include the following support:
- Online Enrollment – You may have the option to make a customized online experience that works best for your needs, including the choice of an annual or ongoing enrollment period. The enrollment experience includes flexibility to have our employee-paid products built on your existing system, a new enrollment platform or the option to enroll on one of our enterprise technology platforms.
- Digital Education Tools – We offer resources that help employees learn about their employee-paid benefits in faster, simpler and more relatable ways. Our suite of educational resources include our MyTomorrow® and Cost Calculator tools, videos, webinars, virtual enrollment education resources and intranet banners.
- Targeted Communications – Our customized campaigns incorporate messaging and educational resources that help deliver the right content to employees at the right time. Communications may be tailored to include your own messaging along with our benefit content.
- Enrollment Capabilities – The enrollment experience may include the option for both virtual and physical enrollment events, digital employee submission of EOI, benefit highlight sheets and personalized enrollment forms.
We can accept data in a variety of formats to drive service automation, including a single file for multiple products and multiple feeds from different sources. The data we receive can be used to manage:
- Eligibility for Critical Illness, Accident, Hospital Indemnity insurance, as well as telephonic Life and Disability insurance claim intake
- Portability, conversion and EOI processing
- Beneficiary designation
- Reporting – Including information about enrollment, beneficiary designations, payroll deduction and EOI
At The Hartford, we understand and respond to our customers’ needs during every step of the enrollment process. We carefully review our performance to ensure we’re following through on our promise to provide exceptional service. We’re here to help make it easier for your employees to understand how Voluntary benefits can help protect their loved ones.