Protect Your Greatest Resource: Your Employees
Smart, caring and responsible companies help protect their employees against worst-case scenarios. The Hartford’s Group Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance can help meet the needs of all types of businesses and their employees.
Group Life Insurance
Our Group Life insurance product offers flexible features, including:
- Our Enhanced Continuity of Coverage Clause that prevents employees from being stranded without coverage on our policy transfer date – even if they're not actively at work on that day.
- Our Living Benefit Option that accelerates the benefits of terminally ill employees or dependents up to $500,000.
- Our No Interruption in Premium Waiver Elimination Period for employees who attempt to return to work for up to five days.
- Our Portability Option and Conversion is offered with our Life insurance product. Employees who leave their company or are under other qualifying conditions can take all or a portion of their coverage with them.
- A variety of programs that give employees access to online tools and services that can help guide them through major life decisions, such as creating a will, travel assistance and funeral planning.1
Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Accidents don’t just happen to employees in dangerous jobs – they can happen to anyone. Help protect your employees with AD&D coverage from The Hartford. Highlights of our coverage include:
- Protection for children, spouses and employees against losses from unforeseen covered accidents.
- Twenty-four-hour accident coverage that can be combined with a Group Life policy or purchased as a stand-alone product.
- A package of riders offering important additional coverages.
- An array of optional benefits that allow for a customized experience.