Do AARP Members Have Good Car Insurance Options?
By switching to the AARP Auto Insurance Program from The Hartford, you’ll receive the las coberturas de seguro para autos
you need with the discounts you deserve, like up to 10% savings,†
just for being an AARP member.
How Do I Choose the Best Car Insurance?
There are many car insurance companies to choose from, but we’re the only one who offers exclusive benefits and savings for AARP members. The Hartford’s customer service representatives are here to talk about your insurance needs and help you learn more about the customizable products and services we offer.
The AARP Auto Insurance Program from The Hartford has auto insurance coverages like:
- Custom coverage options: Every driver is unique, which is why our program offers a variety of coverages to fit everyone’s needs.
- Affordable car insurance rates: AARP members can qualify for benefits that make our car insurance even more affordable.
- Car insurance discounts: You could get descuentos en seguros para autos on your premium for having multiple air bags or for driving a hybrid or electric car.
- Roadside assistance: Our roadside assistance representatives can help you when the unexpected happens. You can even access roadside assistance using our mobile app.
- Combining coverages: You can bundle home and auto insurance policies for a discount.**
You’ll get essential benefits, like:
New car replacement if you total your new car in a car accident. We’ll even replace it with a new vehicle of the same make, model and equipment without subtracting anything for depreciation.§§
RecoverCare§ coverage for reimbursement on home services, like house cleaning, if you’re unable to do it after an accident.
Lifetime car repair assurance for help finding a trusted repair service. Plus, if you use one of our 1,600+ repair shops, we’ll pay for any unsuccessful repairs.