What Is Commercial Van Insurance?
Commercial van insurance is a type of el seguro comercial para automóviles
that protects company-owned vans used for business. This insurance covers liability claims, like property damage or medical expenses, if you or one of your employees get into an accident while driving a company van for work. If your small business depends on company vans to help you get the job done, then you should consider having commercial van insurance.
To learn how you can protect your business on the road, contact us at 855-860-9763
to get a commercial van insurance quote today.
What Does Commercial Van Insurance Cover?
Types of vans that may need commercial auto insurance coverage include:
- Cargo vans
- Delivery vans
- Sprinter vans
- Catering vans
- Refrigerated vans
- Step vans
Who Needs Commercial Insurance for Cargo Vans?
Although coverage availability varies by industry and state, these types of small businesses might benefit from having commercial insurance for cargo vans:
Types of Commercial Cargo Van Insurance Coverages
Most states require you to have commercial auto insurance if your business uses any commercial vans for business purposes. The following types of coverages are commonly included in a commercial cargo van insurance policy:
- Bodily Injury Liability Insurance Coverage helps cover medical expenses for the other driver if you or one of your employees causes an accident.
- Property Damage Liability Coverage covers the cost of damages that you or your employees cause to someone else’s property.
- Collision Coverage can help pay to fix or replace your commercial van if you hit something, like another car or pole.
- Medical Payments Coverage can help pay for medical expenses for your employees and their passengers in the event of an accident, such as medical treatments and rehabilitations, dental care or funerals.
- Comprehensive Coverage helps pay for vehicle damages caused by theft, fire or natural disasters.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage can cover you or your employees’ medical expenses or the costs to fix your company van if the other driver doesn’t have enough liability coverage or is uninsured.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP), also known as no-fault insurance, can help cover medical expenses, lost wages or funeral costs after an accident, no matter who is at fault.
How Much Is Commercial Insurance for Cargo Vans?
You may be wondering, “how much is commercial insurance for cargo vans?” It varies. Your commercial van insurance cost will often depend on many different factors, including the:
- Type of industry
- Location of your business
- Type of business
- Year, make and model of your van
- Driving records of your employees’
- How the vehicle is used
- Amount of liability coverage you choose
The best way to know how much you’ll pay for commercial van insurance is to get a free quote. Contact us at 855-860-9763
to speak to one of our specialists.
Get Insurance for Your Commercial Van
We make it easy for you to get a fast and free quote from The Hartford. With over 200 years of experience, we’re an insurance company you can count on. We’ve helped over 1 million small businesses find the insurance coverage they need. Llámenos al 855-860-9763
for a free quote.
Última actualización: 14 de julio de 2023
Divulgaciones adicionales a continuación.