On-Site, Remote and Hybrid Work Options
What You’ll Get Working Here
Development and Training
Employee Referral Bonus Program
Travel and Shopping Discounts
Flexible Work Arrangements
Perks You’ll Appreciate
We want every employee to feel like they belong. And that means understanding the things you care about most. As an employee here, you can take time off to volunteer at the places you’re most passionate about and enjoy a giving program where we’ll match your monetary donations to eligible nonprofits that you love.
Success Starts Here
Working at The Hartford means having every opportunity to achieve your goals – and to help others while you’re doing it. We’re proud to have created a community that stays connected and feels supported from anywhere. We’re committed to giving our employees what they need to achieve amazing things and go further in their careers.
Benefits for Better Health and Well-Being
We want our employees and their families to be healthy and happy. That’s why we’re committed to offering the benefits and award-winning well-being programs you need to live your best life.
- Health plans
- Dental and vision coverage
- Medical decision support
- Maternity, fertility, surrogacy and egg freezing, adoption benefits and new parent support programs
- Weight management programs
- No cost nutrition counseling
- Fitness expense reimbursement
- Tobacco cessation program
- On-site fitness centers + health and well-being centers in certain locations
- Paid organ and bone marrow donation leave
- On-site and remote health screenings
- 401(k) plan with a company contribution and match
- 401(k) investment guidance and advice program
- Health savings account with a company contribution
- Student Loan Paydown program with a company contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Financial coaching
- Company provided basic life/AD&D and disability insurance with options to purchase additional life, AD&D and disability insurance
- Healthcare, dependent care and limited purpose flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Commuter benefits
- Employee discount program
- Employee assistance program (EAP) with 10 no-cost visits for employees and family members
- Flexible work schedules, including remote work and hybrid arrangements
- Paid time off (PTO) with at least 19 days to start
- Paid parental leave
- In person, video and live messaging behavioral health therapy options with online appointment scheduling
- Digital therapeutic solutions to help address stress, anxiety and poor sleep
- Behavioral health concierge program
- Parenting classes
- No cost access to caregiver location service
- Mental Health fundamentals training and resources for managers
More Than a Career
Any differences between the language on this site or linked/attached documents and the official plan documents are not intended, but if any differences are found to exist, the official plan documents will govern.
You're protected from surprise medical bills through the No Surprises Act. Read the Federal Surprise Billing Notice para obtener mayor información.
You have a right to know the cost of care for items covered under The Hartford's health plan. View the rates by searching for “the-hartford” aquí.