Get a Quote for Commercial Insurance in Austin
Austin, TX is home to many businesses in high-tech industries.1
In fact, the Violet Crown City is where you’ll find the University of Texas’ Clean Energy Incubator, one of the longest-established energy and clean-tech incubators in the country.2
With a diverse talent pool and collaborative culture, Austin is one of the top cities for startup businesses.3
Whether you own a small business or large company, seguro de negocio
is an essential part of a successful organization. Texas business insurance helps protect companies from a variety of risks, including:
- Customer injuries
- Daños a la propiedad
- Data breaches and cyberattacks
- Mistakes in the professional services given
When it comes to Austin, TX business insurance, we offer different coverages to help protect your company. And if the unexpected happens, our specialists are here to help you through the claims process. Obtenga una cotización hoy
for commercial insurance in Austin and find out how we can help protect your business.
How Much Is Business Insurance in Austin, TX?
Every business is different and has unique needs, which is why insurance rates vary. When you get a quote for business insurance in Austin, TX, it’s specific to your company. Some factors that insurers can use to determine your costs include your:
- Business’ location
- Years of experience
- Number of employees
- Claims history
The best way to find your specific cost is to get an insurance quote.
Business Insurance in Other Texas Cities
We help protect business owners in Austin and other Texas cities with our coverages, like:
What Business Insurance Do I Need in Austin, TX?
Creating a well-rounded insurance plan is important to help protect your Austin small business from many risks. Some common types of business insurance coverage you may need in Austin, TX include:
- General liability insurance to help protect you from claims that your small business caused bodily injury or property damage. This coverage is also known as commercial general liability insurance.
- Commercial auto insurance, or business auto insurance, helps protect you and your employees on the road if you drive for business.
- Workers’ compensation insurance to help your employees recover from a work-related injury or illness. Be aware that Texas doesn’t require employers to carry this type of liability coverage.4 But without it, you may have to pay for an employee’s medical costs out of pocket.
- Professional liability insurance Texas, which helps cover your legal costs if someone sues your small business for a mistake in the professional services given.
- Data breach insurance, which some insurers may call cyber insurance, to help you respond to a data breach. This type of liability insurance is important to have if your small business stores sensitive or confidential customer information.
Who Needs Small Business Insurance in Austin, TX?
We understand that every company has different business operations with unique risks. Our small business insurance coverages can help protect your business and companies in various industries, such as:
Common Questions About Austin, TX Business Insurance
What Insurance Do I Need for My LLC in Austin?
Although your LLC separates your personal assets from your business, you’ll need business insurance to help protect from liability claims. These are common and can come up during normal business operations. You can start with LLC insurance
o un Póliza para propietarios de empresas
Where Can I Get Commercial Liability Insurance in Austin?
You can get commercial liability insurance in Austin through an insurance company or agent. Whether you’re in Austin, San Antonio or anywhere else in Texas, both an insurer and agent can help you get the right coverage to address your business’ unique needs.
Get a Quote for Business Insurance in Austin, TX
It’s essential to work with an experienced insurance company when you’re trying to protect your Austin business. We’re backed by over 200 years of experience and have helped over 1 million small business owners. Obtenga una business insurance quote
today and learn how our coverages can help you run a successful company. Plus, if you live where you work, consider our car insurance for Austin, TX
This article provides general information, and should not be construed as specific legal, HR, financial, insurance, tax or accounting advice. As with all matters of a legal or human resources nature, you should consult with your own legal counsel and human resources professionals. The Hartford shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, punitive or exemplary damages in connection with the use by you or anyone of the information provided herein.
2, 3 Startup Genome, “The Global Startup Ecosystem Report 2020: Austin”
4 Texas Workforce Commission, “Workers’ Compensation”