Omaha Business Insurance Solutions
Omaha, Nebraska is home to over 45,000 businesses from a wide variety of industries.1
Omaha’s economy is supported by important industries including medical technology, financial services, manufacturing, military defense and agriculture.2
So, whether you already have a small business or are just starting out, it’s essential to get seguro de negocio
in Omaha. Having business insurance in Nebraska can help protect your business from things like property damage, legal liability and employee-related risks.
Somos una compañía de seguro que tiene el respaldo de más de 200 años de experiencia. We’ve helped over 1 million small business owners find the business insurance solutions they need. The best way to find out what coverage is right for your Omaha business is to obtener una cotización
What Kind of Insurance Do Businesses Need in Omaha?
Small businesses in Omaha may need different types of business insurance to be fully protected from costly claims that could come up during normal business operations. Many business owners start with a Business Owner’s Policy (BOP)
, which combines business property and business liability insurance into one.
Other types of business insurance that your Omaha business may need include:
- Seguro general contra terceros, also known as commercial general liability insurance, helps protect your business and its assets if your business is involved in claims of negligence, bodily injury, libel and slander or property damage. Without this liability coverage, you’d have to pay for these lawsuits out of pocket.
- Seguro de propiedades comerciales, also called business property insurance, helps protect your owned or rented building, plus the tools and equipment you use to operate.
- Nebraska Workers’ Compensation Insurance gives your employees benefits to help them recover from a work-related injury or illness.
- Seguro para la pérdida de datos can help protect your business in technology-related risks such as hacking, data breaches and cyber-attacks.
- Seguro comercial para automóviles may help cover the costs of an auto accident if you or an employee is in a collision while driving a covered commercial vehicle for work.
- Seguro para ingresos comerciales can help replace lost income if you can’t operate your business because of covered property damage.
- Seguro de responsabilidad profesional, also called errors and omissions insurance, may help cover your legal costs if your business gets sued. This liability coverage could help protect your business if a customer claims that you were negligent in the professional services you provided.
Remember, requirements for coverage will vary by city and coverage is not guaranteed by The Hartford.
How Much Does Business Insurance in Omaha Cost?
Our customers paid an average of $1,103 annually, or about $92 a month, for business insurance coverage in Nebraska. For workers’ compensation insurance, customers in Nebraska paid an average of $809 annually, or about $67 a month.3 Business insurance costs
can vary in Omaha, Nebraska because each business is unique and has different needs. Insurance companies use numerous different factors to determine costs, including:
- Claims history
- Type of coverage
Get a Quote for Business Insurance in Omaha, Nebraska
We make it easy for you to obtener una cotización
in Omaha, Nebraska. With a few clicks, small business owners can get a free quote for the coverage they need in just a few minutes.
Our specialists have the expertise and knowledge to understand the unique risks that small businesses in Omaha face. So, whether you have questions about business insurance or need help with a claim, we’ve got your back.
Last Updated: November 16, 2023
1,2 Greater Omaha Chamber, “Economic Development.”
3 Premium amounts presented are based on monthly premium paid by The Hartford's Small Business customers between 1/1/22 and 9/14/23 for 12-month policies. Premium is derived from a number of factors specific to your business and may vary.
Divulgaciones adicionales a continuación.