Our Lead Line General Liability Insurance helps protect the assets of an equipment or party company In the event of a claim or lawsuit for negligence, personal injury, libel, slander, errors, omissions and more. The Hartford offers some of the broadest, most flexible coverage options available for equipment and party rental businesses, including for injury, property damage, and contractual liability.
Recommended Coverage for Equipment & Party Rental Businesses
Inland Marine Coverage
Inland Marine is a specialized type of insurance policy sometimes referred to as a “floater” because it typically covers property not covered by other policies. The Hartford’s marine underwriting specialists have the tools and knowledge to help businesses customize coverage for most party and equipment rental companies.
- For growing businesses, this policy can even cover newly acquired rental equipment purchased after the policy was purchased.
- This also covers property that the business rents from others (especially convenient for those times when the property owner’s contract says rentals must be insured).
Helps protect the property a party or equipment rental business owns and leases, including things like computers, equipment, inventory, and furniture. Employee theft and damage to employee tools can be covered under this policy as well. Plus equipment and party rental businesses can tailor coverage to fit their unique needs.
Commercial Auto Coverage
Helps cover the vehicles that an equipment or party rental business owns, leases, rents or borrows – on the road and off. At no additional cost, commercial auto insurance helps cover electronic equipment in vehicles, along with lease and loan gaps. The Hartford provides a wide range of specialized services designed to help businesses improve their drivers’ safety.
Seguro de compensación para trabajadores
The Hartford is a leading provider of Workers’ Compensation Insurance. XactPAY® offers pay-as-you-go workers’ compensation premium payments based on actual monthly payroll figures to help better manage cash flow fluctuations and minimize audit adjustments. Best of all, this is offered at no extra cost.
Additional Solutions for Equipment & Party Rental Businesses
Helps provide coverage for the business if it is unable to use or rent out equipment because it is damaged.
Replacement Cost Coverage
Our Flexible Replacement Cost option offers the freedom to replace covered destroyed equipment with any other type of equipment.
Property in Transit
Helps to protect an equipment or party rental company’s property when damaged during shipment.
Cobertura para ingresos comerciales
Helps cover lost business income if the rental company is not able to conduct business due to a covered loss.
Business Income for Off-Premises Utility Services
Helps cover lost business income if the rental company is not able to conduct business because utility services are unexpectedly unavailable.
Helps cover the costs to recover or reconstruct accounts records that are lost or damaged by a covered event, so businesses are able to reissue invoices and collect outstanding balances.
Management Liability Coverage
Helps protect against management liability risks faced by equipment and party rental businesses and their leaders. Our offering includes:
- Directors, Officers and Entity Liability Coverage (D&O) – helps protect equipment and party rental businesses, their directors, officers and management team against loss that arises out of the day-to-day operations and management of the company.
- Employment Practices Liability Coverage (EPL) – helps protect equipment and party rental businesses from damages and defense costs that arise out of employment-related disputes, including but not limited to alleged discrimination, sexual harassment, violation of the Family and Medical Leave Act, refusal to hire and wrongful termination or discipline.
- Fiduciary Coverage – helps cover employee claims related to the design, administration and maintenance of company-sponsored retirement, health, and other employee benefit plans.
- Crime Coverage – helps protect equipment and party rental businesses against loss from employee theft, computer fraud and other similar crimes.
- Kidnap/Ransom & Extortion Coverage (K&R) – helps protect against financial losses due to kidnap and ransom/extortion, both in the U.S. and abroad.
Cyber Security Coverage
A lot of the work done by equipment and party rental businesses takes place online. Our end-to-end cyber security solutions help to protect equipment and party rental businesses from a broad range of potentially severe third-party liability and first party risks associated with data privacy and network security breaches, including hacking, malicious software, activities of rogue employees, hardware theft, employee error and more.
Also helps to cover costs associated with the loss or theft of personally identifiable employee or client data including notifying victims, lawsuits, and public relations costs.
The Hartford offers U.S. domiciled companies a spectrum of coverage that goes far and wide. Whether you need to cover employees traveling abroad or a whole overseas enterprise, The Hartford can offer the right package of protection with options ranging from The Hartford Passport Package to The Hartford’s Controlled Master Policy (CMP) with local multinational policies – in one coordinated insurance program.
Ingeniería de riesgo
The Hartford’s innovative Risk Engineering team strives to help equipment and party rental companies run safer and ultimately more profitable businesses with loss control services that include risk exposure evaluations, consultations, and recommendations for improving businesses’ safety and security.