What Kind of Insurance Do Painters Need?
El documento seguro de negocio coverages that you need for your painting business depends on the services you offer. In general, painting businesses can benefit from:
- Commercial property insurance to help protect owned or rented property that you use to operate your business, like your building or equipment.
- Workers’ compensation insurance, which helps provide benefits to employees with a work-related injury or illness. This insurance protects your injured or ill employee by helping pay for their medical expenses and lost wages.
- Commercial auto insurance can help cover the costs of an auto accident while you or an employee use a company-owned car for business.
- General liability insurance for help covering claims that your business caused bodily injury or property damage to others.
- Professional liability insurance to help cover errors or omissions in your professional services.
To learn more about painting business insurance, obtener una cotización from us today. We can also help you get a certificate of insurance for your business. This provides proof of coverage to your clients.