The Expertise to Help You Close More Private Equity Deals
At The Hartford, our strong knowledge of the M&A due diligence process – plus our experienced underwriters – deliver fast, flexible and customizable solutions to help your clients close the deal.
Specialized Coverage Solutions Designed for Financial Services Businesses
We offer comprehensive product offerings that your agent or broker can customize to meet the specific needs of your financial services business.
Our broad coverages include:
- Directors, officers and entity liability coverage (D&O insurance)
- Errors and omissions (Professional Liability)
- Employment practices liability (EPL) coverage
- Fiduciary coverage
- Crime coverage
- General partners liability
helps protect your financial institution’s buildings, facilities, and business equipment. You can work with your agent or broker to tailor coverage so it fits your business’ specific needs. Property Choice includes valuable Coverage Extensions such as:
- Accounts Receivable
- Newly Acquired Property
- Direct and Indirect Contingent Business Income
- Utility Services Interruption
Optional additional coverages are available such as Cloud Computing Services, Professional Employee Replacement Expense, and Business Personal Property at Remote Worker Locations.
Mortgage protection insurance to address impairment and errors & omissions claims associated with a mortgage portfolio for lenders.
General Liability Choice®
to help protect against claims that your business caused bodily injury and property damage. Our financial services liability insurance automatically covers employees. Your agent or broker can also easily extend coverage to others when it’s needed.
Workers’ compensation insurance
to help your financial services employees recover from work-related injuries or illnesses. Our return-to-work program can help your employees recover from injury and get back to work faster.
Cyber liability insurance
for financial institutions to help your business prepare for, respond to and recover from a cyber-attack. With the sensitive, confidential and personally identifiable information your financial services business handles, our CyberChoice First Response PolicySM
gives you access to:
- The Hartford Cyber Center, a portal with resources on risk management tools, trainings and best practices.
- A 24/7 incident hotline to assist your business with cyber-attacks.
- Coverages for payment card industry issues, cyber extortion, regulatory investigations and business income interruption.
- Post-Incident Remediation Expense to help you improve your business’ cyber security after an incident.
Umbrella and excess liability, which gives your financial services business worldwide coverage and limits up to $25 million.
, which helps protect your financial institution from losses and claims in over 200 countries. Even if you don’t have a location outside the U.S. or employees traveling abroad, this coverage is important because regular business insurance policies may not cover claims in foreign countries.
The Hartford Financial ServicesSM Agent and Broker Resources