Dedicated to Diversity: Our 2030 Goals
We have committed to the execution of a DEI strategy that achieves gender parity and doubles the representation of people of color in senior leadership roles by 2030. Our strategy includes:
- Perpetuating the work we do every day to cultivate a workforce that feels valued, represented and recognized through programs like unconscious bias trainings and Courageous Conversation Circles.
- Encouraging the growth of Employee Resource Groups that enable people to share their unique perspectives and experiences.
- Bringing internal and external transparency to the work we’re doing and our results.
- Identifying, assessing and addressing key drivers of pay equity.
- Linking compensation to results.
- Creating development programs that target the unique needs of women and people of color, like our Women in Technology Initiative y EMPOWER Program.
- Assessing and honing our talent acquisition and pipelining processes.
While we know that progress will take time, we believe the actions we are taking will create the momentum needed to achieve our goals.
Sustaining Pay Equity
We’re proud to say that we have fair and equitable pay practices. And with extensive, long-standing policies and routines in place, we believe we can sustain these results.