Designed With You in Mind
You’ve already been through enough. Come on in to The Hartford's catastrophe response vehicle and relax while we tend to your claim.
- Have a seat at one of our workstations to charge up your laptop or mobile device. You can also use one of our iPads to pay a bill or contact loved ones.
- Mobile technology allows us to help you as quickly as possible. We may be able to issue payments on-site. And we can even process your claim under the protection of our outdoor awnings, weather permitting.
- Tune in to one of our multiple TVs – inside or out – for weather and news updates. Even if local utilities are down, our wireless weather station provides access to conditions and our satellite allows for telephone and internet connectivity.
- Let us serve you a hot cup of coffee or warm meal. With basic kitchen necessities onboard and a grill outside, we can whip up something fresh for you.
- If the power goes out and we aren’t finished processing claims, all we need to do is fire up our generator. That’ll allow us to be self-sufficient for an extended period of time.