Get Home Insurance in New York
Whether you’re visiting Niagara Falls, vacationing in The Adirondacks or taking a trip to the city, New York has so much to offer. As a resident, we know you want to keep your property safe not just when you’re home, but when you’re off traveling. We offer New York seguro de viviendas
that can keep you protected no matter where you live in the state, including areas like:
- Ciudad de New York
- New Rochelle
- Mount Vernon
To learn more, get free homeowners insurance quotes
from us. You can also call our representatives at 888-413-8970
. They can help you find the right coverages with affordable insurance premiums. And if you need flood protection in addition to your home policy, they can help you find out if your community is part of the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). If it is, you can get flood insurance from us to keep your home even safer.
Types of NY Homeowners Insurance Coverage
There are a variety of coverage options for home insurance in New York. To get the best price, you’ll want to shop around for quotes from homeowners insurance companies in New York and around the country. Generally, it’s a good idea to work with a company that has a high insurance rating.
La cobertura de vivienda
helps pay for damage to your home or it’s attached structures, like a garage, after a covered loss. It’ll help cover things like your home’s:
- Electrical wiring
- Heating and air conditioning
Dwelling insurance can help pay for damages caused by things like:
- Freezing pipes
Cobertura para otras estructuras
This coverage can help pay for damages to detached structures on your property, like your:
- Guest house
- Swimming pool
So, if a storm damages your detached garage, this coverage can help pay for the repairs.
Cobertura de propiedad personal
You’ve filled your home with personal property like your:
But what happens if they’re stolen or damaged in a covered loss? Personal property
coverage can help pay to replace your items. There are two types of this coverage including:
- Actual cash value, which replaces your belongings based on their current worth.
- Replacement cost coverage, which pays to buy new items of similar quality.
Cobertura por responsabilidad civil
- You’re responsible for injuring someone or damaging their property while you’re away from your home
- Someone visiting your property gets injured
- You’re responsible for damaging another person’s house
Cobertura de pérdida de uso
This coverage can help pay for hotel expenses if you need to relocate while you’re home is being repaired after a covered loss. For example, if a tree falls on your roof during a storm, you may need to stay in a hotel until it’s fixed.
Discounts for New York Property Insurance
- Fire protection: if you install smoke detectors, fire sprinkler systems and monitored alarms, you can receive a home discount.
- Auto and home bundle: You can save up to 5% on auto insurance and 20% on home, condo or renters coverage if you bundle your home and car policy.
- Claims-free discount: The longer you go without any claims, the more you can save on your home insurance policy.
- Home security discount: By adding deadbolt locks, burglar alarms or security systems you can reduce your home insurance rates.
- Retiree credits: If you’re an AARP member and work less than 25 hours a week, you can save on your home policy.
Get a Free Quote for New York Homeowners Insurance
The AARP Homeowners Insurance Program from The Hartford can help protect your home in most areas, including:
To learn more, obtener una cotización
online. You can also call our representatives at 888-413-8970
to find out more about our insurance products. They’ll help answer your questions and find insurance premiums that fit your needs.
From there, our representatives can help you figure out how your other policies will intersect with your homeowners insurance. For instance, your hurricane deductible may be a percentage of your home policy.
But regardless of your insurance needs, we’re a company you can trust. For over 200 years, we’ve worked hard to provide great customer service and affordable home policies.