By teaching participants a process that can be applied to any client’s business, students can learn about uncovering and evaluating exposures, specific coverage gaps and coverage options to enhance their lines of business. With this amplified knowledge, participants can work towards better serving their clients and standing out in the industry.
Coverage Topics Include:
- Compensación a trabajadores
- Responsabilidad general
- Pérdida de datos
Who is this program for?
Producers with at least three years of full time commercial lines experience in the insurance industry, with exposure and basic knowledge of Workers' Compensation, Commercial Auto, Commercial General Liability and Commercial Property, or be a Hartford School Commercial Lines School alumni. Participants must also be a licensed Agent, Broker or Account Manager.
This advanced class' curriculum is designed around a specific case study and will teach the participant to explore and uncover exposures specific to any insured and determine if standard coverage forms provide adequate coverage for those exposures. If not, where can we find that additional coverage needed?
- Teach the participants a process that can be applied to any client’s business for uncovering and evaluating exposures, regardless of line of business
- Expose the student to specific coverage details in each of the coverage forms reviewed that can create gaps in coverage
- Explore key coverage options and enhancements by line of business that should be discussed with every commercial insured
- Enable the participants to provide clients with insurance options and enhancements they need to remain secure
Virtual Delivery Details
Hartford School of Insurance virtual training programs are live, instructor-led courses that are delivered through an online/virtual format via the Internet. These courses provide comprehensive and interactive instruction while encouraging participation and engagement. The program incorporates activities, application sharing and an online chat feature to connect with the instructor and other students. Participation in the three day virtual phase is a full day commitment and require students to give 100% of their daily focus and time for the duration of the program..
Students must attend both daily sessions:
Daily Morning Session: 11:00am - 1:00pm ET; 10:00 - 12:00pm CT; 8:00 - 10:00am PT
Daily Afternoon Session: 2:30 - 4:30pm ET; 1:30 - 3:30pm CT; 11:30am - 1:30pm PT
Sessions are hosted by Adobe Connect. To test your system requirements and compatibility prior to your session, use the System Check Tool
For additional questions or guidance about this program, please contact one of our Sales Consultants at (800) 772-0208.
Tuition: $795 and includes all training materials.
Hartford School of Insurance Alumni receive a 15% discount! Call us at 800-772-0208 to register.
Tuition can be paid using Master Card, Visa, American Express or check.
If your primary work location is in Connecticut, Hawaii, New Mexico, South Dakota or West Virginia you are required to pay state tax on non-continuing education courses.
Workshop Certification Information
Certified Advanced Commercial Lines Coverage Consultant
Holders will have learned a process for account evaluation, and increased their ability to read and decipher policy language, looking for coverage and coverage gaps. They will have developed a list of key coverage options and enhancements that should be offered to every commercial insured.
Students must complete the class components of the Program with a grade of 70% or better on the exam.
Continuing Education Credits
Haga Clic to view Continuing Education (CE) credit hours filed in your state. Students wishing to obtain CE Credits must be licensed prior to attending the program. Please note: CE credit hours are subject to change per insurance department regulation and reviews.
If you are planning to obtain CE credits for this program, you must confirm your state of licensing before attending class. This information should be provided at registration or prior to class.Have a CE question? Call our Training Coordination service team at (800) 772-0208.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to start of the program will receive a full refund.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations received less than 30 days prior to the start of the program.
- Students will be given one opportunity to transfer to another session, preferably within the same calendar year.
- Refunds are not available for transferred programs.