Virtual Training Programs
Hartford School of Insurance Virtual training programs contain comprehensive content and curriculum delivered through an online/virtual, synchronized format via the Internet and telephone.
These live, instructor-led virtual programs include interactive activities, application sharing and an online chat feature to connect with the instructor and other students.
These programs are full day commitments and require students to give 100% of their daily focus and time for the duration of the program.
Programs & Duration (daily Mon-Fri)
- Commercial Lines Producer School (2 weeks)
- Commercial Lines Account Manager School (2 weeks)
- Advanced Comercial Lines Consultant Workshop (3 days)
- Small Business Coverage Specialist Program (4 days)
- Personal Lines School (1 week)
- Employee Benefits School (3.5 days)
- Group Benefits Disability Specialist Program (3 days)
- Voluntary Benefits Specialist Program (3 days)
- Absence & Leave Management Program (1 day)
The students are given mandatory assignments to work on and complete before, in between and after daily virtual sessions.
Daily Morning Session: 11:00am - 1:00pm Eastern Time; 10:00 - 12:00pm Central Time; 9:00 - 11:00am Mountain Time; 8:00 - 10:00am Pacific Time
Daily Afternoon Session: 2:30 - 4:30pm Eastern Time; 1:30 - 3:30pm Central Time; 12:30 - 2:30pm Mountain Time; 11:30am - 1:30pm Pacific Time
Students MUST attend both sessions
- Please check continuing education (CE) information before registering for a virtual program. Not all virtual programs are available for CE credit.
- Self-study pre-work (if applicable to your program) will be mailed to the student four weeks before the start of the program. Please note: pre-work cannot be sent unless your tuition is paid in full.
- Class Materials will be mailed a week and a half before the program starts.
- Sessions are hosted by Adobe Connect. To test your system requirements and compatibility prior to your session, use the System Check Tool.
- There will be a required system and audio check the Wednesday before the program starts. Details will be provided via email.
- Links to access the online sessions during the program will be emailed to each student approximately one week before the start of class.