Your Partner in Business Risk Management
The Hartford helps deliver better economic outcomes by bringing together an ideal combination of flexibility, consistency and experience in managing the total cost of risk:
- A seasoned team. With 17+ years of experience on average,1 our employees are empowered to make the right decisions. And we’re relentlessly focused on your clients’ satisfaction.
- Consistent excellence. Change is inevitable, but surprises aren’t. Here’s what you can expect: a consistent approach to all aspects of our business. It adds up to high service ratings in claims, customer loyalty and recognition – The Hartford has been recognized as a World’s Most Ethical Company® 14 times by Ethisphere.2
- Flexible options. We offer a variety of collateral options and coverages to meet your clients’ needs, along with exceptional Hartford claims service. They can select from our range of strong TPA partners and control risk with tailored solutions provided by our experienced Risk Engineering team.
- Insights and solutions from big data. To effectively manage risk and control loss, large commercial businesses need customized risk management solutions that look at cost drivers from end to end. Learn more about our holistic approach to managing a customer's total cost of risk (TCOR) here.
- A culture of innovation. The Hartford is inventive when it comes to managing risk. For instance, our proprietary data-mining and analysis tool: TREO | Track Risk. Explore Opportunities.SM is designed to simplify claims management and help your clients effectively lower loss costs.
As a result, The Hartford proudly serves a growing number of loyal business customers and has a demonstrated track record of customer retention. In fact, some of them have been with us for 60+ years.3