Making It Easier to Do Business
Online Customer Services
- Make payments or set up automatic withdrawals ("AutoPay")
- Access Auto ID cards and other policy documents
- Set their email and document delivery preferences
- Make Auto policy changes (desktop and tablet only)
- Track a claim
- Contact their Agent – your information is displayed on their screen
Online Customer Service makes it easier for your Hartford policyholders to maintain their account while reducing the demand on your agency for assistance with simple transactions.
Staying in Touch via Email
- Billing reminders alert policyholders of a pending due date or missed payment; which helps reduce policy cancellations.
- Weather alerts inform policyholders of impending danger to allow them time to prepare.
- Policyholder notifications provide information on new and enhanced online features
- Claim status emails automatically notify policyholders of changes to their claim status
Industry Leading Claims Services
Catastrophe (CAT) Services
- Online. Share our Catastrophe Claims Operation flyer with your clients and promote our Catastrophe Information Center online at www.thehartford.com/heretohelp to help them understand The Hartford’s ability to respond quickly and assist them 24/7.
Catastrophe Response Vehicle. The Hartford’s Catastrophe Response Vehicles are designed to help bring calm to the storm. We’ve enhanced our capabilities and visibility following hurricanes and other catastrophe claim situations.
Learn About the Response Vehicle
On Social Media
Visite The Hartford’s Catastrophe Information Center for more helpful tips to help you and your clients prepare for severe weather or disasters.
Authentic reviews and testimonials from customers that have experienced The Hartford’s superior claim service is important. We partnered with PowerReviews, a testimonial authentication company, to ensure prospective customers know exactly what they can expect from The Hartford – superior service. But don’t take our word for it, read what our customers have to say.
AARP® Auto and Home Insurance From The Hartford
Represents billions in available auto and home premium dollars.
AARP-endorsed2 program policies have an average retention rate that is 10% higher than non-AARP endorsed policies.
Since members tend to have more complex insurance needs and are considered Preferred Risk clients, AARP members are high value customers.
The Hartford’s customer service agents are trained on the needs of the over-50 community.
Receiving a level of service your customers can truly appreciate helps differentiate you from other agencies.
A highly trained claims staff
Centro para la Excelencia en la Tercera Edad The Hartford
Study: Mature Drivers Share Insight on Safety Technology
Blind spot warning systems (87%)
Crash mitigation systems (85%)
Lane departure warning systems (79%)
Smart headlights (78%)
Sharable Content – Extra Mile
Links to Other Resources
- My AARP Connection
- Hartford School of Insurance
- Small Commercial Marketing
- Middle Market Marketing
- Electronic Business Center (EBC)
- Junior Fire Marshall Program