Connect Who You Are With Who You’ll Be
Your dream job may still be years away, but it can be within reach. Our Freshman Experience Program is made for ambitious college freshmen looking to get a leg up on the competition. As a participant, you’ll gain first hand exposure to the insurance industry, as well as helpful employer connections. These employees are experts in their field and offer unique insights and perspectives. They will help you:
- Build your personal brand
- Learn how to align your interests to companies that share your values
- Identify ways to get the most out of your academic experience so you can maximize your marketability as a candidate
- Gain insights to position yourself for future internships and full-time jobs
- Freshman level class standing
- Interest in any of the following career fields: Actuarial Science, Claims, Finance, Technology and Data, Investment Management, Marketing, Operations, Product, Risk Management, Underwriting and other insurance related careers
- History of strong academic performance
- Ability to commit to a full-day program over winter break
We would love to have you join our Freshman Experience Program. We post the details on our career site in September and it remains active through mid-December. If you’re interested in participating, you can search for the posting with the keyword “Freshman Experience” and then apply from there.
Please note this is an unpaid event, and travel costs associated with attendance will not be subsidized by The Hartford.